Wednesday, August 25, 2010

101 things about me

A few years agoI was tagged with this and I never did it. So I just decided to give it a shot!
Here it goes...

1. I am the 2nd oldest out of 5
2. I have 5 kids
3. Not what I had planned
4. I got pregnant once on the pill once with an iud
5. I feel so blessed...now
6. I hate when people make comments about how many kids we have
7. I love candy (especially sprees)
8. If I drink soda, I drink rootbeer (laugh all you want)
9. I love to watch sports
10. I love seeing my siblings and their families
11. I love being with my friends too
12. I still watch soap operas, well just one (what?)
13. I actually have alot of trashy shows that I love to watch (when my kids area all in bed)
14. I am a sucker for romance
15. I love color (my house shows it)
16. I love to decorate (just wished I had more money to do it all the time)
17. I love being a stay at home Mamma
18. I love music
19. Wish I could sing
20. I love to go to concerts
21. I am a clean FREAK
22. Yep just a little obsessed
23. I love the sun
24. Not crazy about the snow or being cold
25. I have driven from AZ to Maine numerous times
26. I think I am pretty spiritual
27. I am a forgiver
28. I am a peacemaker
29. I love to go shopping
30. Without my kids
31. I love a new pair of pants
32. I am claustrophobic
33. I love surprises
34. I love going on dates with Luke
35. I love a girls night out too
36. I don't check my voicemail very often
37. So text me! I am a texter
38. I love to watch movies
39. I love a fire when it's cold outside
40. I love Christmas
41. I love naps on Sunday afternoon
42. I am always up for anything
43. I love playing games
44. I love to laugh
45. I do 2 loads of laundry a day
46. I tan easily
47. I love to be outside
48. I want to go to a Red Sox game at Fenway
49. I love to curl up on the couch with a book and a blanket
50. I love to be barefoot
51. But not pregnant
52. I am organized
53. I am a happy person
54. I love to work out
55. I love going out to dinner
56. I am not much of an animal lover
57. But I do love our dog, Roxy
58. I am a great french braider
59. I am responsible
60. I love to take pictures
61. Especially of my cute kiddies
62. I wish I had a pool
63. I am so proud of my husband
64. He works so hard for our family
65. He makes me laugh..alot
66. He is my best friend
67. I love having a big family
68. I have the greatest parents on earth
69. I am thankful....Everyday
70. I love to play slug bug in the car
71. I love hot dogs
72. I love outback steakhouse
73. I love going to the temple
74. I love hanging with my kids
75. I wish I could cut hair
76. I love Disneyland
77. I don't like being in charge
78. I hate speaking in front of others
79. I don't like big crowds
80. I am a caretaker
81. I worry about my kids
82. I don't like being alone
83. I wish I could walk around naked
(but having kids doesn't allow that often)
84. I am a hard worker
85. I love campfires
86. I don't wash my hair everyday
87. I love to take a super hot bath
88. I hate going to the grocery store
89. I love magazines
90. I love to dance
91. I love that my kids all have really long eyelashes
92. I am the greatest secret keeper
93. I am obessed with flossing
94. I hated my hair short
95. I love my Mom's carmel popcorn
96. I admire other people
97. Wish I could have a job in a hosptial just taking care of new babies (I LOVE babies)
98. Wish I could relive each of my kids.
99. I love rollercoasters
100. I get carsick on a straight road
101. I L.O.V.E. Ocean Spray Crangrape

Phewww done! I was on a roll, once I got started!
Give it a try....

10 comments:

Nicki said...

Wow Linde! That was fun! I might have to give it a try. BTW...I think you are super :) I'm so glad I know ya :)

Carol said...

that's so funny you did this...i did it years ago and it's been on my mind to do it again ;) love your list, it's fun to see what we have in common...and what we don'(like the naked thing!) ;)

Melis said...

You are so funny! The naked thing made me laugh out loud! I don't even like walking around in a swim suit! Anyway, that was fun. Thanks for sharing...I'm working on the organized thing. I will work hard and get myself all organized (you know, a place for everything, everything in its place), then let up for even a day and it's so hard to get myself back on track. I'm on a benge again. Hopefully someday it will actually stick! Thanks for sharing....and I LOVE that you have 5 kids! I think it's great :)

Mandy said...

/i ALready knew all of that but thanks for sharing anyways;)LOL You haven't changed one bit since we were little. Lots of fun memories with you !

walkerbunch said...

I love this! I didn't realize how much we have in common!

Heather said...

That was fun.
I think you are amazing.
I love you and your big ol' family. haha! That was said with love.
We miss you guys all.the.time.

Kirsten said...

We have a lot in common, but you watch soap operas??? I never would've thought :) You are amazing. I wish you were still here with your beautiful family!

Colleen said...

And yes, she LOVES her MOTHER and FATHER !!

Amanda said...

since I only have one baby I still can walk around naked! You are amazing person Lin, I'm very blessed to have you as my sister! love ya tuns. Wish you still lived here in Vegas until I leave ;)

Amanda said...

since I only have one baby I still can walk around naked! You are amazing person Lin, I'm very blessed to have you as my sister! love ya tuns. Wish you still lived here in Vegas until I leave ;)