Sunday, September 14, 2008

What the....

After church the boys asked if they could wrestle/play football inside so I said, "whatever but if either one of you cries or is mean you are done and you don't get to play anymore." So a few minutes into it I hear Kyron crying pretty hard. I walk in to tell them that they are done and this is what I find! So Kason tells him sorry for slamming him into the tile floor (yes they were playing right by the tile). Then Kason gets a good look at him and he says, "WHAT THE..." Then Kyron says "What?" So before he looks in the mirror I told him just remember that it isn't going to stay like this. So he looks in the mirror and he says, "WHAT THE...!"

He wasn't too happy about me taking a picture because he knew I was going to blog it (hehe). I guess he knew that I needed something to blog about. He is worried that he is going to look like this forever. It does look painful. I guess boys will be boys and I am sure that it will happen again soon enough.

12 comments:

Mandy said...

Holy Crap, that looks BAD!! You better keep an eye on that. Dang kids! I'm sure Kason felt bad though!

Chelsee said...

some day they will think this is funny. Poor Kyron!

Kirsten said...

I my gosh!!! That looks really bad...sorry Kyron. I bet that hurt. I hope at least they were having fun wrestling. :)

Carol said...

oh. my. gosh! all i can say is OWWWWWWWW!

Kasey Sass said...

Oh my heck!! That looks like it really hurts! I hope it goes away soon.

BTW... I LOVE the picture of Kooper on the side of your blog... Cracks me up!

Dustin said...

Holy Cow! That really looks like it hurts! I'm sure it won't be the last time! Got to love boys!!

Amanda said...

Ohhh my. That's a pretty good size bump. But I have to say I laughed. Just because they were saying WHAT THE... hahaha. I love boys! :) I can't wait until they say Remember when... just like Dan and Timmy.

Jodi said...

That is quite the shiner! I would cry too if it happened to me. Your pumpkins turned out really cute!

Chantz H. Davis said...

That looks absolutely horrid! Poor kid! Forget my comment about you being a good mom:) Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you are amazing!!

Dawn said...

wow, that is one HUGE goose egg! I hope you reached for the ice, that'll make it go away in about 5 minutes. Poor little guy. My kids hate it when I reach for the camera in those moments, they just KNOW it's going on the blog!

Katlyn Papa said...

If I didn't know better I would swear that is Timmy! Poor guy! That is one picture you had better keep. What a tough boy! We never had those kinds of things happen at our house growing up, and so I am still getting used to the boys will be boys way of life!

Sunee said...

Ouch... That looks pretty bad K-Ron. I smacked Charlie the other day for taking a bite of my ice cream and his bump looks a lot like that one. We can't wait to see you guys. When you get here just remember that the ice cream in the fridge is mine... Mmmmm, I sure do luv my ice cream.