Monday, September 8, 2008

Do you think he is tired?

Right around nap time the last few days I tell Kooper lets get ready for a nap!
He says....nnooooo!
A few minutes later I find him like this.
I love how he snuck Cheetos into watch t.v.
Look at his hands! He was so tired that he didn't even make it all the way IN the chair.
Again...more snacks.....aarrrgghhhh!
I don't like my kids to eat out of the kitchen.
I guess the 4th child gets away with alot more,
but I still don't like it.

But he looks so sweet!
This is the age that I LoVe!
I wish I could bottle him up and keep him little forever.


p.s.
i do have other kids:)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids are so adorable, I love these pictures!!! We miss you guys so much.

Nicki said...

I love how he picks a different chair every time. So sweet! I'm like you, I HATE snacks anywhere but the kitchen, but you almost have to tie them down to enforce that rule. good to see he is at least wearing clothes :)

Dawn said...

so sweet! We get that every day when we go to pick up Megan and Kyle. Ryan is totally catchin' flies in his carseat!

Mandy said...

SO Cute! Wish I could've seen the kids~but the baby is precious. It was great to see you.

Bryn said...

I wish mine would fall asleep anywhere. They just get wired tired and then grumpy. Oh well... I guess that is what happens with the more kids you have. Maybe our Luke will be a pro at sleeping anywhere.

Jason & Claire said...

That's awesome! I'm so jealous-except for the snack part. That drives me nuts. It's a good thing he's so cute.

Jennifer said...

He makes that chair look so comfy..I want to take a nap in it! cute pictures.

Kirsten said...

He looks so cute asleep like that! It is the best age isn't it. I remember when I would find Lincoln asleep in random places. It was really funny.

Amanda said...

He is such a crack up! I love how he is in a different chair and position everytime. :) He looks kinda like me with the snacks in he hands when he's sleeping. lol I miss you guys.

Carol said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! those are SO funny. love the one in the blue chair where he's hanging off...looks like someone punched his lights out!