Monday, September 22, 2008

2 month check-up

A little update on Jetter!
We went in today for the wonderful 2 month check-up and shots.
I must say that I do good on these check-ups until they turn one.
Then I get them all immunized for school, but until then, really?
She has grown...a little.

7lbs. 10 oz.
203/4 inches
She is in the 5th percentile on both.
The Doc said "she is growing, not rapidly but she is."

I hate that they have to get shots but when you have so many kids it gets easier.
She was tough and only cried for a few seconds.

Yay, now we can pierce her ears!
I know it's sad but I love little pierced ears.

9 comments:

Hannah said...

Okay, Addie was just 7 lbs, 4oz when she was born!! I guess it is great to be able to have a "little one" for so long!! She is just the perfect size for cuddling!!!

Nicki said...

Oh my! She is teeny! What a sweetie. Shots do get easier with each baby. You learn that they can get over just about anything! Kooper's flour mess cracks me up! I drove through Flagstaff last weekend and thought of you. Wish I had time to stop. Do you realize we are only 3 hours from each other!

Mandy said...

Tiny little doll! I love it. I was just laughing at your comment on Kaseys blog, I totally went in there to tell her she was nuts, I love Celine!! And you knew it! Love ya.

Jennifer said...

Aww, 2 months already!! She's gonna be one before I even get to see her... The pictures of Kooper are hilarious, it's a good thing they're so sweet and cute at this age.

Chelsee said...

Camdyn weighed more than that when she was born! She is so precious. Can't wait to see her in her dress next weekend.

Dawn said...

wow, she's itty bitty! I can't wait to see the earrings! They'll look HUGE on her!

Amanda said...

She's so small. I love it. Kenzi was like that too.. I can't wait to see you guys soon. :) Koop is to funny. What else is he gonna tare up or mess up? lol

Judy said...

Cute Little lady.. I love these photos they are beautiful.

FrankNApril said...

Linde,
Maybe she is little so you can just enjoy her longer since I think?? It's your last baby! This is nice I think because her clothes will fit her that much longer! Nice! Anyhow she is adorable. April