Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our birthday girl is...

SIX


I got a little carried away with this post.
I started looking at pictures of her when she was little
and I just wanted to add them all.
Here are alot of pictures of our little 6 year old!






Wow, that was a lot of pictures.
Kenzi is such a sweet little girl!
I can't believe that she is already 6.
Time goes by so fast when they are little.
I always have to do a little list, so here it is...
  • she LOVES to sleep
  • loves waffles
  • wishes she lived on a farm..she LOVES animals
  • she won't eat or sleep until she has said prayers
  • she is very quiet
  • she loves to play pretend
  • she doesn't like mac'n cheese
  • she loves to draw and write
  • she can totally hang with her brothers
  • she loves shoes
  • she is a mommy's girl
  • she likes homework
  • she loves hugs
  • she is a tomboy but is super girly at the same time
  • loves skirts

When she was born Kyron tried to call her his little strawberry shortcake, but it came out panberry cake. So ever since her nickname went from panberry cake, to KBear, to panbear and finally to Bear. When Luke was in Georgia she would tell him, "I love you past heaven."We are so lucky to have her in our home. What would we do without her!

We love you past heaven Bear!

14 comments:

Dawn said...

wow, you could totally see her evolve from baby to toddler to little girl to big girl. I had no idea she was 6. Is she petite? What a beautiful girl. Good thing she has 3 brothers!

Amanda said...

I loved looking at the pictures when she was so little. It's so sad how time flies. Happy BIRTHDAY Bear! I'll see you in 5 days! ;) I can't wait and then you can get your present from me!!!

Chelsee said...

Happy Birthday Kenzi! You are such a big girl now!

Jaime said...

She is so stinking beautiful! Definitely takes after you!! I can't believe she is already that old! Oh and if you have a tutorial for your pumpkins, I would love to try my hand at them. But I rarely can do anything without instructions!

Kirsten said...

Happy Birthday Kenzi! What a pretty girl! She looks alot like Kooper as a baby.Isn't it funny how nicknames kind of evolve!

The Nelson's said...

wow, I can't believe she is already 6! Happy Birthday Kenzi. You really do have the best kids!

lisa said...

Happy Birthday to Kenzi! "I love you past heaven" how sweet!!
She is super cute!

Anonymous said...

"I love you past heaven".....that is the SWEETEST!
Happy Birthday Kenzi. We hope you had a great day!

Jodi said...

Kenzi, you are a great girl! Happy Birthday. I can't believe how big you look now. I learned some things about you that I didn't know. You're awesome!

Nicki said...

CUTE! The more pics the better!Happy birthday Kenzi!

Colleen said...

Ahhh Kenz, where did those years go?? How much we've enjoyed every minute of you! I can't believe you are 6! Such cute pictures! Can't wait to see you this weekend! love you so much! Grammie

FrankNApril said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful! You are so adorable! Cute! Cute! Cute! I wish I had that beautiful hair of yours! April

Jason & Claire said...

She is so adorable. It was fun to see all of those pictures as she has gotten bigger and bigger. What a little light in your home.

Happy Birthday, Kenzi!

Carol said...

happy birthday Kenzi! we miss you. love her chubby cheeks...it's cute to see how they've shrunk over the years!