Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tagged...again

I LOVE this time of year! It brings back lots of memories from when I was younger and in high school. I love the feeling that it brings to everything! Here are a few of my favorite things about the 4th of July!

  • family gatherings
  • parade
  • seeing old and new friends
  • rodeo
  • dances
  • seeing red white and blue everywhere
  • dressing my kids up
  • 4th of July breakfast at my Mom's
  • the patriotic feeling
  • fireworks
  • flags

Now that I made my list, it doesn't seem very long. I have to say that this is one of my favorite holidays! I just love everything about it! I mostly love that my whole family comes home and we get to hang out alot. It is so different now that I am a Mom and have kids. I use to love to go to the dances and the rodeo :) Now I dress my kids up in red, white and blue and love to watch them at the parade. I hope that everyone has a great 4th of July!

I am tagging Amanda, Kirsten, Misty Nicki and whoever else wants to do it!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Wow! My first tag! Thanks, Linde! I will have to think about this one...so many memories.

Jason & Claire said...

I LOVE the 4th of July breakfast! That's my favorite. Fun! I'm glad I'm not the only one that makes my kids dress in red, white, and blue.

FrankNApril said...

Happy 4th of July:) April