Thursday, July 10, 2008

A week in review

We of course had a wonderful 4th.
The kids enjoyed seeing all the family and just playing.
I didn't do great at taking many 4th pictures.
But here are a few!It was a little bright!
I tried to get them again later and they refused!Then Monday we headed to the lake.
We went to Roosevelt with Nate, Jen and their kids,Tim, Tori,
Amanda and Kevin.
Thanks to Amanda I got a few pictures.
She took my camera and that is the only reason I have pictures.
Kenzi and Harlee
Kyron and Uncle Kevin
Kason skiing
Here's Luke and in the background is Kenzi and Harlee on the tube!
Flag girl
Kyron and Kason
This is the rattlesnake that walked right in front of
Jennifer.
They killed it and cut off the rattlers!
Scary!
The kids thought it was awesome.



Aunt Amanda
Kooper playing in the water.
We had such a good time.
I was bummed that I couldn't go out on the tube or boogie board.
Next year though.
We are going to do it again next year, but for longer!
We didn't want to leave.
We missed Daniel, Chelsee, Camdyn and my Mom and Dad,
but next year they will for sure have to be there.
I love spending time with everyone.
We don't get to do it often enough!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

That looks so fun! I love the pics! I am already ready for another vacation. Sorry if I was a bum when I saw you, I'm trying to perk up! Hope to see you guys again soon. Love ya.

Melis said...

Looks busy, but oh so fun! I love the pics -- even if it is too bright! very cute.

Heather said...

Looks like so much fun!
How fun to have a boat.
Can you believe I have never been water skiing?
Looks like your kids were having a blast though.

Jennifer said...

It was so fun, I'm so glad you guys could come and the kids could finally spend some time together. I can't wait for next year!

Kirsten said...

That looks like so much fun!! Some of my best memories are lake trips when I was a kid!

FrankNApril said...

I love that tube!
You can lay on your tummy and hold on! Huh~ I like it! Happy u had fun! April

Amanda said...

I had a blast! And it was so good to see you guys. But I am glad to get home after a week

Amanda said...

Ok...... I don't want to be home anymore. I really miss you guys. Me and Kenzi had so much fun on Friday. I can't wait to see you guys again