Saturday, July 12, 2008

Update

We had Amanda and Kevin stopped by.
They were on their way home to Vegas.
They took the bigger kids to a movie,
which they loved!

Here they are on the way to the movies!
They kids have been playing alot of guitar hero Areosmith, so they had fun playing it with Kevin:)

Amanda and Kenzi went to the mall.

Kenzi got spoiled by Amanda!

So did the new baby!

Kenzi had fun putting makeup on herself and Amanda.

Don't they look so pretty?

Thanks Amanda and Kevin.
We miss you so much and it was fun to see you.

A little update on the baby!
She is doing good.
They think she is small so they will keep
doing ultrasounds to check on her.
She is in the 10th percentile (if they are right).
But who knows.
I am 35 weeks and she is weighing in at 4.3 lbs.
This is how far along I was when I had Kooper.
So lets hope that I can make it a few weeks longer.
Things are great and I am just about ready to be DONE!

The kids are on a kick today.
They are all ready to move back to Las Vegas.
They miss their friends and our old house and ward.
I can't blame them, I do too, BAD!
They have been begging to go at least visit.
Which we are planning,but not until Halloween.
They think that is too far away.


Look at this cute little cheesy grin.

Whenever we tell him to smile this is what he does.

I love it!

11 comments:

Amanda said...

I had a blast! Kenzi is so sweet. And shopping for the baby was fun. Glad everything is good with her. Kooper's grin is so funny. He just cracks me up!

Chelsee said...

I was loving this post until you said that you all are missing Vegas. I hate that! We miss you guys tons!

Nicki said...

Glad your baby is doing good and still in your belly cooking. Looks like you guys had a fun fourth. I miss RV in the summer. Those were good times.

Kirsten said...

What a great post! I love that picture of Kenzi and Amanda. They look so pretty! We miss you guys soooo much! We have heard the rumor already that you guys might be coming to Vegas for Halloween. There are certain little girls who want to trick or treat in our neighborhood to get a peak at Kyron!

I am soooo glad the baby is doing good. Hopefully she can hang on a little longer. My babies always come way too early, so I can sympathize with you. Good luck!

We got the new Aerosmith Guitar Hero last night. It's so fun!

FrankNApril said...

Linde,
Oh, I can't wait to see that baby! Kenzi looks very pretty! You can always move back...Tons of vacant houses! Relax and stay off your feet as much as you can. April

FrankNApril said...

Linde,
I posted a comment on my blog 4 u! April

Carol said...

if you want to come back THEN COME BACK! nobody around here would mind it ;). We miss you.

can't believe how much Kooper has changed, he's getting so big.

Samantha misses Kenzi so much, hope we get to see you in October.

hope that baby keeps cookin'.

Nikki said...

Good luck Linde. I love to look in on your little family. (well not so little family :) Can't wait to see the new little one.

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures, it looks like you guys had fun with Amanda and Kevin too! I'm getting so excited for your new little baby!!

Jodi said...

It's nice to catch up with you and your cute family. I hear ya on being done, so tell that little baby to fatten up so you can have her soon! Can't wait to see pictures of her and see you in October! I'm sure there will be a long line of people wanting to see you guys.

Dawn said...

I can't wait to hear the news of the baby, I hope it's not for a month. I'm sad I had to choose between our reunion and the 4th. Next year, I am so choosing the 4th!