Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom



Happy Birthday Mom!
We just wanted to wish my Mom a happy birthday!
What we love about her...
  • Patient
  • Beautiful inside and out
  • She is the most loving person I know
  • She is SO friendly(with anyone and I am not kidding)
  • She loves her kids
  • Each of her grandkids is the best in her eyes
  • She tries to please everyone
  • Sensitive
  • Thoughtful
  • Extremely Helpful
  • Fun
  • Kind
  • She makes you feel so loved and special
  • Responsible
  • Drops anything to help anyone
  • loves to talk on the phone
  • plays and plays with the kids
  • loves hugs and kisses
  • great company
  • loves the outdoors
  • loves to take picture
  • loves to travel (especially to Vermont)
  • loves turtles

I could go on and on about her.

I think that I have the greatest Mom!
I am so lucky to have her and my kids are even luckier that she is their Grammie!



We LOVE you Mom!



Happy Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Linde,
You do have a great mom! I must tell you that she taught me all about service with a smile when I was younger. Not by word, but by action. Everytime I complain about doing service I think of her always doing it because she loves it, not because she thought she needed to. I aspire to be more like her! Happy Birthday Colleen!

Colleen said...

Ah Linde, you are way toooo nice! But thank you for making my birthday nicer! I had an ok day but I'm NOT getting any older!

Amanda said...

Happy b-day Mom! You are the best!

Heather said...

Happy Happy Birthday Colleen!
I was reading through that list and guess what? The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. You pretty much describe yourself as well. I am happy to know you both!