Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Reunion weekend

This last weekend we went to a family reunion in New Mexico. It was the first one that they have ever had on Luke's Mom's side. It was a lot of fun to see cousins that we never see and just hang out. They have a pond, so the kids did a lot of fishing, toad/frog hunting, dirt bike riding, 4 wheeler riding and just plain getting so dirty and having fun!

It was 100 degrees everyday and then this one night they had a BIG wind storm that lasted about an hour. It was crazy to see. I felt like we were in Kansas. This picture doesn't show how cool it really was. Glad it was over when it finally was. It was so dirty!

The kids caught a bunch of HUGE bull frogs and then they had a bull frog race. It was pretty funny! I did awful at getting pictures of our weekend because I was so busy chasing Kooper around, but I did get the bull frog race!
Kyron and Kason.
Kyron had 2!
Gross!

Kenzi helping Kooper hold one.
He wasn't too sure.
I think the only reason she was okay with it is because it was about to die! It had been in the heat for too long and needed water bad!
So it wasn't too wiggly for her to hold:)


A few weeks ago I finished my other bulletin board. I thought that it turned out cute and it will go good with the other one...someday!


Sunday night Kyron lost a tooth! Yippie!


Me and all the kiddos and my big prego belly!
Speaking of that belly...I had an appointment today and I got
the steroid shot and will get the other one tomorrow.
I also had an ultrasound.
Kenzi went with me and was thrilled it is still a girl!
She is measuring small, but that isn't unusual for me.
They are going to do another ultrasound at the next appointment.
Fine with me.
I love to get a peek at her and see how big she is growing.

16 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE your hair! I can't wait to see you next! Glad you updated :) Those bull frogs are so huge. Looks like you guys had fun. Miss you so much

Chelsee said...

I LOVE this post, so much fun stuff. I love the bulletin board. I have to get busy and make one, it is seriously cute. The frogs are so gross I can't stand it. They are huge. Your hair looks great. flat iron? Obviously I have a lot to say...we need to chat. Can't wait to see ya.

Nicki said...

Those frogs are discusting! Your belly is looking great! I'm glad it's still a girl :) How fun for Kenzi. Sister's are the best!

Heather said...

WOW...are you kidding me those bullfrogs are huge! I bet your kids were in heaven. I love the picture of you and the kids. Your hair is getting long and I love the color.

Colleen said...

The pic of Kenzi and the bullfrog HAS to be on the invitation when she gets married! too cute! can't wait to see the "entire company" next week! It will be fun to have all the grandkids in one place!

Kirsten said...

I can't believe how huge those bullfrogs are! You look great! You are the cutest pregnant lady! Thank heavens it's still a girl!

Nikki said...

Those frogs are so sick:) I guess that is what I have to look forward to huh. He he. You look cute. I forget that you are pregnant until I see you :)

Mandy said...

She Kills Me with animals! How cute. Sorry I haven't been in touch, we have had a lot of stress going on. I'll call you sometime!

Growin' Like Weeds said...

Wow, Jake would have loved the frogs!! You look great, when is your due date again? We are having a boy. everyone is excited, but I think Haley is really confused b/c she always say's it is a girl.

lisa said...

So, you can just go in the backyard and catch HUGE bullfrogs? That is amazing! How fun for the kids. You look great! When are you due?

FrankNApril said...

The Frogs are amazing and HUGE!
Crazy! Gosh, it all looks so fun and you have a belly:) So cute Linde! Happy she is still a GIRL!! April

Jason & Claire said...

You look so cute! I don't think I can comment on those frogs. I'm about to hurl. Sorry!

Bryn said...

I have to say... You don;t have a big prego belly. You are so tiny. You and your family all look great. We miss you here... and hope all goes well with this baby. Are those the frogs that turn into prince charming? They are huge!

Jennifer said...

Did the Tooth Fairy visit Kyron?? We found a Huge Bull Frog swimming in our pool the other day and I'm the only one who won't touch them. I'ld be up to watch a race though, how funny.

wendy said...

Your kids look like they are having a blast! Good to see you back at church:) if only for one Sunday...

Jodi said...

Love the frog pictures!! I can already tell how your kids are growing. It's exciting and sad all at the same time.