Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fun weekend

Here are just a few pictures of our weekend. I was horrible about taking pictures. My parents ordered all these baby chicks a few months ago. They arrived right before church. 27 of them! The kids have been waiting for them....patiently. They spent the whole afternoon in the barn.


We went for a few rides on the Artic Cat.
We went up on the mountain a few times.

Here is my Mom's "mini " horse. It really is called that. This is as big as she will get. She is very nice and the kids love to hop on her and ride around. If they fall we don't have to worry because they don't have far to fall. Kyron not such a big fan!


You know Kenzi...she would live on a farm if she could. So this is right up her alley.
On Saturday the kids are going to be in a little rodeo. Kenzi is going to ride the mini horse doing different events. It will be so cute. I will be sure to take pictures.
Kooper is obsessed with taking these off all of the doors and cupboards. If he can't get them off with his finger he starts biting them until he loosens them and then pulls it off. He brings everyone of them to me. I have a whole drawer full. We were putting them back on but what's the point, he just pulls them back off. He has everyone in this house off!


Here are just what he brought me today!

6 comments:

FrankNApril said...

Alaina thought it was a donkey!!!
I was laughing! How much fun you all have there! It looks much better than here! Do u know what Sunee is having? We like your pics! April

Colleen said...

Can't wait to see you all again this weekend! Hope it warms up and the kids can have fun playing! That Kooper, what a stinker! love the pic of Kenz in her Sunday best in the barn!

wendy said...

Beau loves to pull of the bumpers on the cupboards and drawers also. It drives my crazy, cause he doesn't bring them to me...I find them in random places all slobbery. Yes, he tries to chew them!

Kirsten said...

How fun! Kenzi looks like she is in HEAVEN! Kooper cracks me up. I can just picture him randomly bringing those drawer things to you all day! How funny!

Jennifer said...

Looks like the kids had a blast up there! I love Kenzi in her PJ's on the artic cat. Hopefully its not to cold this weekend, I heard they got snow! Have fun.

Jodi said...

Those baby chicks are adorable! So many fun things for your kids. Kooper has kept himself busy!