Monday, May 5, 2008

Baptism


This last Saturday Kason was baptized!
What a wonderful day.
He was so excited all month,
but Saturday morning he was smiling from ear to ear.
He kept saying, "I can't wait, this is the best day of my life."
When we all got to the church Luke and Kason were all dressed,
sitting in the front row.
We went and sat behind them and he was just beaming.
Isn't amazing that they know at such a young age
the importance of what they are doing?
Then after he came up out of the water he was just smiling a huge grin.
It brought a tear to my eye:)
What innocence.


All of our wonderful Family was here (minus Tori, Kevin,Nana and Poppa)
which made the day even better.
There is nothing more important than that!
We loved seeing and having them all here.
It was great!
Thanks for making Kason's day so special!

I got some pretty good pictures of everyone here and there.
Kason was also extremely suprised when Kyle
suprised him and spent the weekend with us.
It was so fun to have him and see the two of them
so happy to see each other!
Kason can't wait until he visits again!
They had a blast together.

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Everything turned out so nice, I'm so glad we got to come. You got some great pictures.

FrankNApril said...

That is cool! Alaina will be baptized this month:) How fun! Do u have a baby name yet? April

Chelsee said...

You got really cute pictures. I love the one of Kooper and Cam kissing. And the one of Harlee and Kenzi. Counsins are the greatest!

Jaime said...

It just blows me away that you have a kid old enough to be baptized! He's a hottie!

Lynette said...

Your family is so sweet. I love the photo of Kooper on Kason's shoulder. Congrats to Kason

Jason & Claire said...

Congrats Kason!

Carol said...

what a sweet boy. glad you had lots of family there for his big day.

Kristens getting very excited for hers!

Amanda said...

Im glad I went. Kason was so cute. i'm so proud of him. He's just such a great and amazing kid You got some good pictures. I love your house!

Colleen said...

Sure glad Dad and I were able to be there, what a great time we all had! Kooper is so cute and I love the one of he and Cam kissin'!

lisa said...

Congrats to Kason! I love that he said "this is the best day of my life." What a sweet boy!

Nicki said...

Wow! I can't believe he's 8. Do you remember when you came to Provo and we went to dinner and Shrek? He was just a cute little chubby baby then! Time flys too fast! What a special day!