Saturday, May 17, 2008

Update

It has been a long two weeks without my computer.
I haven't been able to get onto my blog or anyone elses.
I have a really BAD virus!
I don't know what happened but it is not good.
I have got to get the geek squad to fix it!
I hate not having it.
I am having to use my Mom's while I am here visiting.
So a little update on what has been going on...
  • it snowed on Tuesday, Kooper was fascinated with it!
  • the boys got to go to school two hours late because of it
  • the next day it was hot and sunny
  • been working on a few projects
  • decided to come to Eagar, we haven't been since Christmas
  • kids have been catching rollie pollies and worms
  • they went fishing
  • they each caught two fish
  • went on a long 4 wheeler ride up in the mountains
  • I got to see a few of my friends
  • the kids have been helping my parents get ready for the new baby chicks
  • they have been riding the mini horses
  • playing in the dirt all day
  • bought myself some new carpi's because my regular clothes are getting so tight!

We have really enjoyed being here. It is so relaxing and fun to sit and watch the kids just play and entertain themselves. They haven't watched T.V. since we got here. Kinda nice. I hope that I can get my computer up and running soon. I have lots of pictures to share, so hopefully next time.

Happy Birthday Misty!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

I was wondering where you've been! Missed ya! Sounds like you guys are having a blast. I'm glad. Your clothes are finally getting too tight? Isn't your due date coming up? I'm in maternity clothes at like 4 months. Get that computer fixed because we definitely need some pictures. I want to see that belly too! :)

Amanda said...

Thanks for the update. Sounds like you guys are having fun! We're missing you here. :( I saw kids playing baseball and I started crying. Summer is not the same with out you.

Colleen said...

Soooooo glad you are closer! This is one happy Gram! Loved watching the kids with the chicks, that was priceless, I'll blog it tomorrow!

Carol said...

dang those computers...hope geek squad doesn't make it any worse!

Glad your livin' the good life, so lucky! Can't wait to see pics of all the bliss. And I'm with Kirsten, lets see that big ol' prego belly of yours...hahahaha

Heather said...

Sounds like a kid's heaven!
Sorry about the computer....that stinks!