Monday, October 27, 2008

Little special agent Kyron

I am always saying how much Kyron is like Luke in alot of ways,
well here's the proof!

We just finally got our car registered here in Arizona.
We did it while the kids were at school.
Luke changed the plates.
There only has to be one plate on the cars here.
As for Nevada there is one on the front and one on the back.
I never thought another thing about it, anyway...
We were at football practice the other day and practice was about done.
I went ahead and was getting the little kids loaded.
It was getting a little dark.
I was standing in the door buckling Kooper when I looked up and saw Kyron just standing across the street staring at me.
I said, come on dude let's go!"
He just stood there and he said, "is that our car?"
Ummm yes.... I am in it....
He says, "are you sure?"
Yup, pretty sure!
So he looks over the car for a few more seconds then he says, "where is the front license plate?"
He was seriously doubting me for being in the car!
If I were little I would have just ran to the car that looked JUST like mine and got in,
Especially if I saw MY Mom in it!
Maybe only I can appreciate it, but it was pretty funny!
If only I could show you all what his face looked like!
Luke is all about details.
He has a semi photographic memory (so I think).
We can walk into a restaurant (or anywhere) and later he can tell me who was wearing what, sitting where and what cars are parked where.
This is why he is such a GREAT special agent!
When Kyron did this, he reminded me of Luke.

Also Kenzi received the Trustworthy Award today at school! yay for the bear!

One more thing!
We are on our way to Las Vegas Wednesday!
We are super excited to go see our family and friends.
The kids are counting down the minutes!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

That is such a cute story! Nothing gets past him, huh? I am sooo excited to see you on Thursday!

Colleen said...

He's such a miniature Luke with his Mom's skin tone! You'll be well protected over the years! Have fun in Vegas and kiss Camo lots for me!Wish I felt good enough to go, tell Sunee I love her!

Mandy said...

That's funny I can just see him. How fun to go to vegas!!