Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kali's Blessing

I couldn't pick a favorite picture of her.
They are all just way too cute!






Our families joined us in blessing Kali this past weekend at my parents house.
It was so beautiful and the spirit was so strong.
I love to hear the blessings Luke gives our kids.
It just shows a side to him that makes my heart melt.
She is such a special little blessing in our family.
Everyday I look at her and think how blessed I am to be her Mom.
She was just meant to be a part of our family.
She is so innocent and so pure.
What a sweet baby girl.
I love to watch and see how much my other kids love her.
We just love her to pieces and we couldn't be happier!


p.s. i'm not sure how wendy got such beautiful pictures of kali because she honestly cried and screamed her head off the whole time. i LOVE everyone of them.

10 comments:

Kirsten said...

What a doll! I love the black and white photo. So old fashioned looking! She is so beautiful!

Melis said...

Oh Linde, she is a doll! Seriously. She looks like a porcelain doll. Those pics are amazing. I like the black and white old fashion one too!

Lisa said...

WOW! She is mix of Kooper and Kenzi. She is so beautiful like an angel. I love the new babies. I think it is the closest we can get to heaven on the earth when we are with them. You are a lucky lady!!

Kasey Sass said...

She's GORGEOUS!!!

Amanda said...

Her blessing was awesome. Luke did so good. It was fun to see everyone. I need some of these pictures ASAP they are so cute. :)

Nicki said...

She is SO Precious! What a gorgeous dress! How great to be with all the family. I LOVE baby blessings, they are the best!

Jess said...

She is beautiful! I love her dress and her sweet face!

Mandy said...

She's such a sweet, tiny doll. Glad we get to see you more often now days. I can't wait to make a trip to Flag!

Carol said...

those are so sweet! glad you had such a wonderful experience. we blessed jack at our home too and it was wonderful! felt so much more personal.

Colleen said...

I cried looking at these pictures! Wendy...you're good! She's precious.. to all of us!