Monday, January 11, 2010

Well...

I am not sure where to start. I have been so out of touch for way too long. I still don't have my computer working correctly and I still can't me upload a single photo but I wanted to at least give a little up date. I like to show photos because it isn't fun to look at a blog without photos but no such luck for me today. We have been busy with

  • school back in session
  • Kyron's guitar lessons
  • Kenzi's piano lessons
  • homework and reports
  • scouts
  • skiing every chance we get (well Luke, Kyron, Kason and Kenzi)
  • enjoying our new house
  • trying to keep up with the busy little Jett
  • enjoying my sweet new niece Jordin
  • talking in church

and all the

  • laundry
  • cooking
  • cleaning
  • and the million errands

that go on everyday

I know we have been a lot busier than it sounds. We had a wonderful holiday and we enjoyed seeing lots of family. So until I can share my pictures there really is no point. Hey, at least I was able to update our pictures on my blog.

I will be happy when I either get a new computer or an external hard drive.

7 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Sounds pretty busy to me. Glad to hear you're all well. Can't wait for your pics;)

Anonymous said...

Linde, thanks for the encouragment, but this is coming from you the "wonder mom". Kellie, Tess, and Amber always are talking about what an amazing Mommy you are....maybe I need to come and have lessons!:)

Carol said...

hey...nie to hear from ya...can't wait to "see" you! love all the new family pictures. that one of Kenzi is SOOOOOO pretty. And those skirts...sweet!

Markee said...

It's about time you update, jk! But your family pictures are soo adorable, you have the cutest fam!

Kirsten said...

i LOVE the new pictures! So glad you updated, even if there aren't any pictures. It's nice to hear what you guys are up to. You are supermom!

Nicki said...

YAY!! You are back!! Now, don't you dare go away on us again! Keep those updates coming :) Cute family pictures! Did you make the girls skirts? SO cute!!

Lee Anne said...

You alway's have the best family pictures! We got family pictures for the first time in 7 years a few months ago and I swore I would never do it again. It was such a nightmare! I love, love, love the girls skirts. Your family is beautiful. I saw your baby when I was a church over Christmas. She is so cute!