Thursday, January 14, 2010

"The Boys"

Kooper loves "his boys."
Most of you have heard this story but it is still a good one. So about 6 months ago we heard Kason picking on Kooper. Kooper comes and tells Luke and I that "the boys is picking on him." We had just watched the whole conversation between the two so we looked at each other like who? He pointed to Kason and said, "the boys." We about died! We started realizing that he didn't know "the boys" names. So we started really watching him and asking him their names and he had no idea. He just called them both "the boys." Since Kyron and Kason were both little we have always referred to them as "the boys." Go get the boys, go play with the boys, tell the boys it's time for dinner, see what the boys are doing etc." We had taught Kooper this. So it took us awhile to teach him that they had real names, but he finally got it. For awhile he would say, "the boys Kyron is home, or the boys Kason is outside." It was seriously hilarious! He finally got it but he loves his boys so much. He waits and waits for them to get home everyday. Kyron is constantly listening to his ipod and so Koop loves to just sit and be just like him. Kason lets him play his DS whenever. Even though he seems to loose his pens all the time. They are just so sweet with him. I am glad that he has Kyron and Kason to look up to because they are such good boys. Let's hope it is always like that. He always tells us, "I love my boys." Koop fell asleep playing Kason's DS. Santa would have brought him his own if he'd known he was obsessed with it! He wakes up saying, "where is my DS?"

He fell asleep on Kyron jammin' to the Black eyed peas. Yes they are his favorite...right now.


Kali has started yellin' "boys" and it is so cute. But we have made sure that she knows the difference between them. I actually think that she knew which one was who before Kooper did. So funny!

6 comments:

Chelsee said...

Such cute pictures. I can't belive how big Kooper looks. It makes me sad.

Chandra said...

that is funny! good thing you got all that straightened out before he got too old!

Melis said...

Very cute!

Heather said...

That's funny!
Cooper looks just like Luke.

Amanda said...

He is a mini Luke! I miss him.

Dawn said...

That is hilarious! I can't imagine what that would do to a kid. I'll have to remember not to do that to my girls!