Thursday, February 12, 2009

Only candy

The kids went and picked out their cards and treats for the Valentine's party at school. Kyron informed us that he is ONLY going to give candy away. He will not even be writing his name on it either. He doesn't want anyone to know that they are from him. When I asked him why he only wanted to give candy and no cards he said, "because someone really might think that I want them to be mine, or that I think they are sweet or something like that. They might take it serious and I don't want anyone to think that I like them."


I had to just laugh.
I am so glad that he doesn't like girls....yet!
(at least I don't think he does)
He said, "Mom you can just be my Valentine!"
I love that he wants me to be his Valentine.
I know it won't last forever so I better enjoy it!

14 comments:

Chelsee said...

That is so cute. He really is a sweet little boy!

nikkidavisphotos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kirsten said...

What a sweetie! It's good that he doesn't want to lead anybody on right? I'm sure all the girls want to be his Valentine.

Enjoy the Journey said...

Aaawww Linde! Your kids are so cute! And this story just makes the heart melt. How could the girls not like him already ;)

Carol said...

that's so funny that he is really worried people might take it seriously...seriously!

Kasey Sass said...

Such a sweet kid! And what a lucky mom!!

Nicki said...

He's such a good looking boy, I bet he's got more than a few girls wishing they'd get a valentine from him!

Dawn said...

Aww! I love that you're his Valentine!

Amanda said...

He's so cute... I am laughing so hard right now. IT doesn't surprise me that he said that. Your such a awesome mom. who wouldn't want you as their Valentine? lol

Tiffany said...

He's too cute! I'll be in Eagar Tuesday afternoon. Lets get together again ok. I'll call you.

Lee Anne said...

That is to funny. I love how innocent they are. Wish they could stay that way forever.

Rylee said...

Hey, I saw you left Chels a comment about a good place for swim lessons around here. Will you let me know where they are, I might get Ryder in them. Thanks!

Nikki said...

I just wanted to give everyone the new address to my craft blog.http://crittycraftcreations.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

Hey girl, I didn't come to Eagar this last week, but maybe I'll come this coming week and if so I definitely want to get together with you ok. Miss ya, love ya.
Tiffany