Friday, June 6, 2008

Suprise!

So yesterday for my birthday the kids bought some of those pop-its. The ones that you throw on the ground and they pop. Well they had this idea to put them underneath the toilet seat to scare Luke when he went to the bathroom last night. Well, in the middle of the night I got up to go to the bathroom (not Luke). I was half asleep and I didn't even turn on the light. When I sat down I did not know what happened to me. It scared the *&%# out of me. It took me a minute to realize what was going on. I had to laugh but there is nothing like getting scared like that in the middle of the night when you are half awake. Luke had to go to work at 3am so the kids have the poppers back under the toilet seat to try and get HIM this time. I just have to remember and not use that bathroom until he does:) I guess boys will be boys, right?




Thanks Jennifer, Amanda and Mom for the birthday tribute! They were great!

15 comments:

Colleen said...

sounds like they have a little bit of your brothers in them! I'll be interested to hear Luke's reaction!

Jennifer said...

haha I guess that puts new meaning to getting the crap scared out of you! Those boys are crazy, hope you had a great birthday!

Diane said...

At least you were sitting in the right place when you had the crap scared out of you.I'll have to remember that trick,it could come in handy.Who taught them that,Uncle Nate?Hope you had a great birthday.Love ya and miss ya.

Kirsten said...

Happy birthday! Those kids! I think I would've had a heart-attack right there. I have to pee every hour when I'm pregnant. I hope they got Luke!

Jason & Claire said...

LOL- seriously!

Jason & Claire said...

Happy Birthday!

FrankNApril said...

Linde,
Now that is a good one!
Smart idea! I bet it scared the CRAP out of you! Does it stain the toilet w/black marks when they pop off? April

FrankNApril said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDE!

Kirsten said...

Hey! Can you tell Kyron we miss him a ton? Everyone at school can't say his name without crying. Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY Linde!

Miss you,
Loren and Taylor from Las Vegas

Chelsee said...

I can just see your pregnant self being scared to death!:) You gotta love little boys.

lisa said...

That is SO funny!! Happy Birthday!

Dawn said...

that's enought to make me pee, good thing they chose the toilet! Those little stinkers!

Chantz H. Davis said...

I remember when Race and Chantz went through that phase. They used to put those things around the neighbors toilet seats! boys are just naughty!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday.....you are a baby, still so young. I'm feeling bad that I missed your day.

Those crazy boys with their poppers.

Jodi said...

That's one of the funniest things I read on a post! can't stop laughing. Sorry it's at your expense. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!