Monday, February 8, 2010

Last one

to Potty train! YAY (for me)! She is so ready for this. For the last 3 weeks she hasn't even pooped in her diaper. She always tells me and she goes on the potty! So a week ago I decided that I needed to take advantage of her wanting to do this all by herself. So we started really doing this a week ago. My Mom got her a little princess potty and some little undies. She was excited about that! The only problem is, she is so stinkin' little that her little panties won't stay on her little butt!! I think we are going to have to take them in. I don't see her growing into them anytime soon! She obviously loves the attention she gets from all of us every time she goes. Yes, we do a potty dance and she just stares at us like we are crazy. But she expects it after every time she goes. If we don't do it then she starts it for us. Pretty funny! Last week was hit and miss. She'd have a great day and then a not so good day. Then Sunday was hard because at church I wasn't going to take her to the bathroom every 10 minutes so I put a diaper on her. Usually I would never do that but with her it is different. I don't know if it is because she is the 5th child or if it is because she is my very last BABY ever, but I just didn't think this day would come so soon. I almost didn't want it to. Now this will mean that I no longer have a baby around:( But I am very excited to not have diapers around and to not change another poopy diaper again.


Before I started doing the whole potty training thing she would come out of Kenzi's room like this! Do you think it was a hint or what? Mom, potty train me already!

Right after she got her potty seat she was sitting on it on the toilet and she was goofing around and tried to stand up. Her little seat flipped her right over and she hit her whole face and head on the bath tub! I never knew it could be so dangerous. So lets just say that there is no more standing up on the potty! I am hoping that by the end of next week she will be completely done! We'll see if it really happens like that. I would like to think that it will:) But, I am already getting a little stir crazy not being able to leave the house.....but it will be worth it!

8 comments:

Chelsee said...

She is too tiny..she could get flushed down! :) That is so great she is doing it though. how nice for you to be DONE with diapers.

Jaime said...

She's too little to be potty trained!! No fair!!! And you guys can't be done having kids, you make such GOOD kids and they're all smoking hot too!!! Too many good genes there to stop. Have 1 or 2 more!! :) :)

Kirsten said...

It is nice to have them all potty trained, but you should really have a couple more kids. You're so young still and they are all soooo cute!!

Nicki said...

She is WAY too little to be doing that! She's not even two! I have no desire to even start training Claire. Good Luck!

Colleen said...

I am NOT helping potty train her! I want her to stay little a little longer!

Lee Anne said...

I am the worlds worst potty trainer. I guess if she is ready you just gotta do it. Just so you know, Baby Gap sells panties for toddlers that run in smaller sizes and fit way better than anything you can buy anywhere else. Good luck with the training. She is a doll!

Amanda said...

She cracks me up. She's way to little to be doing that. I love her little dance that she does. She is doing soo good.

Tiffany said...

hey girl, I haven't blogged in forever so I just caught up on all your posts! I love all the pictures, miss you tons! Call me next time you come to mesa ok.