Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kason's 9


Happy Birthday to Kason!
(yesterday)

How sweet is this boy!!! On the outside he looks like a little rowdy punk, long haired skater. His baggy shorts or pants and long hair is definitely deceiving and masking the ever so sweet personality that lies beneath. He has one of the biggest hearts I have ever seen. His emotions are real, his desires to be good are true. Anyone that knows him, knows how genuine he really is.

9 things about Kason that I love:

  1. His big chicklet teeth (he is going to have the best smile when he grows into his teeth)
  2. He loves to try and be just like his Dad
  3. Loves to be tucked in every night and always gives the biggest hugs (no kisses though)
  4. Competitive- Always tries his hardest in everything he does
  5. SO sensitive (he has the biggest crocodile tears I've ever seen)
  6. Nice to everyone- very loyal
  7. Can be quite the stinker (to say the least)
  8. He loves to eat
  9. He loves life and all the new adventures it brings

I love everything about Kason. He is such a special part of our family. What would I do if I couldn't love on this boy everyday. I am the luckiest Mom in the world!

11 comments:

Chelsee said...

He really is a sweet little kid. I can't believe how big he is . I miss you guys, we have got to come home so we can see everyone.

Mandy said...

yes he really is a sweet heart! happy birthday.

Jaime said...

I still can't get over the fact you have a 9 yr old!! Happy Birthday Kason!

Nicki said...

Reading that made me sad I don't "know" Kason. He sounds like a great kid! He is SO CUTE! He will be breaking many a hearts!

Lee Anne said...

He is so cute. Gotta love the chicklet teeth!

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

I can't believe he's already 9! Doesn't it make you sad how fast your kids grow? Before you know it he will be 19 and ready to serve a mission....that's how I feel anyways. :) Wish him a late happy birthday from us!!

Kirsten said...

What a sweetie! Blake has those chicklet teeth too. I guess that means they are perfect for eachother. You are so lucky to have such sweet boys who love their mom!! Isn't it the best?

Rylee said...

He was born on a GREAT day! Happy Bday Kason.

Heather said...

I'm so glad Kyle remembered Kason's day. He enjoyed chatting with him. We miss you guys! Move back! We need to plan a trip or have the boys come here.

Katlyn Papa said...

What a cutie. I can't believe that Kason and Katlyn are already turning 9. I remember when we were both pregnant & you were so tiny and I was soooo large! They are gettin' so big!

Anonymous said...

I have this picture of Kason on display life size in my bedroom in my hi res large digital picture display https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhRSPBJDK6Y2A58ZSlLWm7X4HVtBj6r7oJvfSM_6lUzv5ccr9LiuQmdo4Ix3d9ZW_zvHqn_KrWySBMH4DhkAShQui-Jxz7rl0slsKZzxfW_R7s3x-1FZY16Z8v6y8twc-QH0YEHonqpHsI/s0/IMG_0384.JPG He cracks me up every time I walk up to him and start kissing him!