Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hurry RUN fast

Kooper is potty trained and has been for about 2 months. It took him a full month to be completely potty trained (morning and night). Anyway, every time that he comes and tells me that he has to go potty I say, "ok, hurry run fast!" Well, he just takes off running...anywhere as fast as he can. His little arms get to pumping and his legs go as fast as they can possibly can go. He doesn't even know where he is running to but he just runs. We seriously laugh so hard over this. I guess I need to be more specific and say, "ok hurry run fast to the bathroom." Since he has been doing this for so long he now thinks that he is so funny and makes me chase him down every time.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Wow...I need to get on the ball. Isn't Kooper younger than Brandon?
I need to call you. Been trying, not all that hard, left a few messages. Not sure if your cell still works?

Cami said...

That is to funny! I love kids and the simple things that make them happy.

Jaime said...

Too cute!!! I can't believe he is old enough to be potty trained!

Kirsten said...

That is so funny! That is a great picture of him. I love his hair!!! I have been trying to potty train Dylan (not very hard), but she does not want to be potty trained. She can go on the toilet, but she hates wearing underwear. She fights me, and says "No, I want my diaper!" It's like, she doesn't want to bother with it. Oh well. Last one, right?

Jason & Claire said...

Seriously, what a beautiful child?!? You are too funny. I had the best mental image of him running as fast as he could go. What a stud!

Dawn said...

yay! Isn't it great to only being buying diapers for one?? I love that! Good job Coop!