Tuesday, April 27, 2010

10

Kason woke up and said, "yes I am finally in double digits!"
He wanted to have a family bbq and open presents on his birthday. Then for his friends we took a few of them to the movie (Alice and Wonderland) and had a slumber party. He had a total blast but I hope next year I can pay him to NOT have a party.

He was pretty sure he'd get a 22 for his birthday because Kyron did when he turned 10 but he was extra shocked that he got a case to hold it.




Kason is probably the sweetest kid I know. He is so lovable and loves to gives hugs. I could go on and on about how great I think he is but I will just list 10 simple things about him.

  1. Kason loves to dance and loves music.
  2. He loves to make people laugh.
  3. Loves HOT food. The hotter the better.
  4. All HEART!
  5. Sensitive...biggest crocodile tears ever.
  6. Athletic. He will play any sport. Competitive.
  7. Loves to wear his cowboy boots.
  8. Loyal.
  9. Loooong eyelashes.
  10. Friendly.

Happy 10th birthday Kason! We love you to pieces!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Late birthday SWEET Kason. He was the best baby I have ever seen:)

Chelsee said...

I have always wanted eye lashes like Kasons