Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Not sure what happened

to his front tooth! He is so tough and he is always getting hurt by doing things he just isn't quite big enough to do. I went to brush his teeth and found half of his front tooth missing. I asked him what happened and he re-enacted himself hitting his face on the floor. So who knows. I honestly haven't ever seen him cry very many times because he is hurt. He is so tough! Oh' well, I am just glad that it isn't a permanent tooth. He is still as cute as can be. He loves to help bake and it shows all over his sweet little face!

7 comments:

Chelsee said...

Wow he is tough! He is so stinking cute!

Jess said...

He is one tough little guy! My Katelyn is also missing part of her front tooth from falling on the ground.

Dawn said...

Ouch! he didn't come running?? that is one tough kid! I was hoping that was chocolate...

Mandy said...

He's so funny! Never a dull moment!

Jason & Claire said...

Can he get any cuter? Seriously! Anneliese did the same thing. Unfortunately a little girl doesn't look near as cute with a chipped tooth;)

Nicki said...

Toughie and SO cute!

Kasey Sass said...

I can just picture him acting out what happened... That is so Funny!!