Monday, January 21, 2008

Sunday football

I am sure you know that yesterday was a big football day.
The outcome was a great one for Kyron
and a not so great one for Kason and Luke.
The Patriots won and the Packers lost.
After the Packers lost Luke was sulking and
Kason said, "we should be so happy that they at least made it this far."
Only Kason.
We were hoping that the Superbowl would be between the
Patriots and the Packers.
It would have made for an interesting day in our house.
They got home from church
got all dressed
up and put black paint under their eyes.
I thought it made for a cute picture.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

So dang cute! They've even got Kenzi thinking Super Bowl! Better luck next year Kason! Hope your team wins Kyron!!

FrankNApril said...

Frank and Andrew were bummed about the packers too! April

Sunee said...

So cute. You have such a cute family. I love you guys.

Angie Colwell said...

I am in mourning over the Packers too. I don't even want to watch the super bowl any more. I don't like the giants and I can't stand Eli Manning.