Sunday, January 6, 2008

I Love

  • that we go to church at 9am. Now I feel like things aren't so crazy. Kooper is ALOT happier at church and gets a great afternnon nap....and maybe once in awhile I can too.
  • That I've got one sharing time down and only 2 to go. As you can probably tell, this isn't my favorite thing to do. I stress out all week and worry way more than I should.
  • that tomorrow is Monday and that the kids go back to school from a way to long of a track break (7 weeks).
  • that we started (yes again) making Kooper cry through the night. We started Thursday night, and every night has been better since. He is doing so good, better than I thought he would. I don't know what to do with this extra sleep.
  • that we are having red enchiladas for dinner....Yummy
  • that we are going to Disneyland in 3 weeks. I can't wait to see the look on my kids faces because it is a surprise!
  • that most of my friends are blogging. Now I feel like I keep in touch a little better.
  • the feeling of a new year and all the things it promises to bring!
  • to hear my kids giggle and get along. They are doing that right now and it is a nice break from the tattling and fighting that they've been doing the last few days (they are so bored).
  • that as soon as I got done typing that last sentence my boys got into a fight and this is what the outcome was.



I couldn't get a better shot because he was dodging the camera and didn't want his picture taken. He would kill me if he knew this was on here.

Poor Kason! He even started this one and look who's crying.

7 comments:

Chelsee said...

Me and Dan are cracking up, poor Kason!

Chelsee said...

oh yeah the red enchillada were great! :)

Colleen said...

Linde, don't post any more pictures of Kason crying, it just about broke my heart!! Wish I were closer to hug him, even if he did start it!

Nicki said...

Love your list Linde! We just need to convince Tiffany to get a blog then we'll have the whole group!

Carol said...

As mothers we always speak to soon don't we? Love the list, love the new church sched. too!

Amanda said...

Kason is SOOOOO funny! To bad you didn't video it! ha

Jennifer said...

Disneyland....red enchiladas....kids giggling.....church at nine! I'm jealous