Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Last night for New Years we had
Daniel, Chelsee, Camdyn, Amanda, Kevin, Martin, and Ryan
over to play games and have snacks.
They ended up playing guitar hero for a while
and it was very entertaining.
Kooper was so happy to have Camdyn to play with!

The boys didn't really want to take the time for a picture.
Daniel, Chelsee and Camdyn left early to put Camdyn down for bed.
She did so good staying up so late.
Kooper and Kenzi were asleep by 8:30pm.
Kenzi woke up about 11 to throw up and be sick!
(my kids haven't been sick in years..eww)
We played dominoes until midnight.
Kyron and Kason made it all the way to midnight!
We went out side and pulled our little poppers and watched the
fireworks!
I haven't actually made it to midnight in years.
We are boring!
Last night was a fun night!
I am tired today.
Happy New Years to everyone!
Now I need to start my New Years resolution list.

4 comments:

Heather said...

sounds like fun.
I am a wimp on New Year's too.
This year I actually made it though. Hope that Kenzi is feeling better and it hasn't spread to the rest of you.

Colleen said...

cute pictures, glad you all had so much fun, except for Kenzi that is. Glad you all got together, sounds like a good time!

Amanda said...

We had a BLAST!!! Thanks Linde for letting us come to your house.

Nicki said...

I made it until 11pm. That's the best I could do this year. Sounds like you had a fun party! How great that you have Daniel and Amanda so close!