Thursday, January 24, 2008

Memory card

I STILL haven't gone to get a new memory card.
It is driving me crazy.
When I do have the time to go Kooper seems to be taking a nap,
or I am busy just catching up for the day.
So hopefully tomorrow.
I will just have to make the time to go get it.
I will need it for Disneyland anyway.
So that is why there haven't been any posts lately.
But I did come upon these great pictures that I thought I couldn't pass on.
This is a little Hawaiian dress up from Aunt Amanda and Uncle Kevin.
This is from last summer.
Crazy how she has already changed and gotten bigger.
She doesn't look as "round" anymore:)

There isn't much to this outfit is there?

Let's hope that she doesn't want to dress like this when she gets bigger.

HaHaHa

7 comments:

Chelsee said...

i love how you can see her tan lines!

Rylee said...

I was going to say the same thing. Love her tan lines!

Carol said...

HaaaHaaaHaHaHa....that's awesome. Check out the look in her face on the second one, she's smokin"!

Amanda said...

She is so cute! I love the second picture. She is totally working it!

Colleen said...

love those coconuts!

FrankNApril said...

Ya-If she does dress like that when she is older well...She may have that baby at 16 instead of 25! Just Kidding! I couldn't help myself. I liked that post about her being a Mom. She is so cute! That place is called Hash House a go go. It is west Sahara before Rainbow. Very Yummy! April

Jennifer said...

That's funny! Look at the cute little Hula girl. Only Amanda could find those.