Monday, January 14, 2008

Little buds

A little over a week ago we started making Kooper cry through the night and so Kenzi just came in our room during that time. Well I am happy to say that they are now both back in the room and Luke and I are finally sleeping ALONE! First time since he was born.

Crazy... some of you might say but just wait until you have 4 kids and the baby wakes everyone up. You do whatever it takes to keep the other 3 kids happy and sleeping. I swore I would never bring a baby in bed with me and I did for a whole year. He never started out in bed with us just ended up there. Oh, well what can I say. He is the baby and I am just happy that they are both in their room and sleeping ALL night!

I really don't know what to do with all the extra sleep I am getting. I love it!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

The BABY will ALWAYS be the BABY!! ASK AMANDA! :) so glad you are finally getting some rest, what a cute picture of Kenzi and Kooper..

Carol said...

Congrats!
That is such a cute picture of them.

Amanda said...

Congrats for getting your sleep finally. But how could you now let such a cute little guy not sleep with you! Mom is right.

Mandy said...

Hey Linde cute pictures! How are you liking your hair? Is it easier to fix now? Love it. Call me!

Dawn said...

I have to do that same thing here pretty soon. It's a little harder with a nursing baby, because then it means I have to GET UP. We'll see if it happens before or after I ween her. But, congrats to you. Extra sleep is great, but that will get old and I have a idea about what you'll be doin';)