Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Little climber


This is what I've been dealing with lately. He has figured out how to climb chairs and now how to climb on top of the table! He thinks it is so funny! He dances and runs from one end of the table to the other giggling! He thinks he can get off anywhere on the table. Hasn't figured out there isn't always a chair to catch him. He is trying to bite the eraser off the end of the pencil. He is a mess! He wants to be big like the others already. He wants to do homework with them. He's ran them all off because he keeps messing them up! He loves it when I try to get him off the table. He runs and is out of control.

I was too scared to leave him to take pictures so this is the best I could get! He is just so busy! Kenzi wasn't a climber so it has been awhile since I've had one!

Kason doesn't like him up there because it really scares him! He almost always falls. But hasn't yet. Lucky so far.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Already? What a little pill. I was going to say it's because he's a boy. But ALL of my kids were climbers.

Dawn said...

careful there, I had a swinger. Ryan would grab onto the chandelier and go for a ride. I caught him TWICE. Good luck, I'll be there in about a year!

Colleen said...

Kooper, you little mess, get off from that table!! I'm in agreement with Kason, he makes me nervous too! Keep one eye on him, he's a busy one!! When Camdyn's a little bigger the two of them will keep us all hopping!

Carol said...

We may have to keep these boys seperated (Koop, Brandon, Jack) They are going to be big trouble when they hook up! I just realized they are all #4 and the babies of our families.

I think we are in trouble.

Amanda said...

I love it! especally the look on his face when he's on the table. Ha

Jennifer said...

You weren't kidding when I talked to you on the phone. He's getting so big, but to little to be doing that! Tell Kyron Harlee says HI