Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Exhausted

I have been HORRIBLE about blogging. I am horrible about even getting on the computer.

I thought that when school started and we were back in a routine that maybe,

just maybe I'd have time to get on here. I haven't!

We are busier than ever!! The kids keep me so busy. By the time I get up in the morning, run, scriptures, prayer, get the big kids out the door, get the two "littles" up and ready, clean, get lunch, get Kooper on the bus, run errands, do laundry, clean some more, play with Kali Jett, get Koop off the bus, clean some more, 2 different soccer practices (which I coach one), 2 different football practices, do homework, baths, dinner and prayers our day is pretty much over. Our weekends are completely book full with games as well. As busy as we are I LOVE every single minute of it.


One night we had just got home and it was late and I was in the kitchen trying to clean up a few things when Kooper came in and said "I need you to snuggle me Mom." (whenever he is tired he just asks me to snuggle him....I can sit/lay by him for 2 seconds and he crashes). Well I told him, "hold on just a few minutes." When I turned around this is how I found him. He was completely OUT!!!!


I just thought it was pretty stinkin' cute.


I think this is how we all feel at the end of the day (like we could crash anywhere).






Our life is CRAZY busy most of the time but that's how we roll.........and we wouldn't change a thing:)



P.S. I don't know why it did all this weird spacing. Blogger wouldn't let me change it. Oh well.

11 comments:

Kates said...

That is adorable! Tired little kids are so cute. I think him and cam are related! Did you get the picture from Chelsee tonight?

Nicki said...

I feel your pain (and Koopers). Hang in there! Just keep reminding yourself of all the beautiful memories you are making with your cute family!

Nicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hhahaha you have a magazine family I love it.

Pavlushka said...

I would like to exchange the picture-buttons to your interesting blog. If approved, install anywhere in your blog the code of my button and tell me about it. Write in the commentary, for example, to this article - "Manifesto of a free Russia" ( http://russia-xxi.blogspot.com/2012/06/blog-post_2129.html ), the code of your button with picture, or to my e-mail. Code of my button I can post to you, if approved. The code you have sent, I put in my blog and I will write you about it.

Accessory Designer said...

this post is really nice , you share this that why we learn like this . I am an ordinary Accessory Designer and I am thankful to you for this kind of informative post.
thanks for sharing

Ashish Garg said...

Very Cute Kids ....

Funny Pictures

Anonymous said...

Well, all the paedophiles have come out for this one, haven't they?

friv 7 said...

Bring the kids busy and fun for you, what makes sense for your family.

Unknown said...

Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. I like play games as Run 2 unblocked games | unblocked games free and diep.io online free

Whole House Humidifier said...

Everyone feels tired, fatigued and beaten. There are usually reasons for this: a stressful working day, an intensive sports training, a restless night. But exhaustion can also occur as a symptom of disease.