Monday, February 22, 2010

Tree climber

Kyron loves to climb! It doesn't matter the object or the weather. He is a monkey and will climb anything anytime! He got clear to the top and missed a branch and slid all the way down on his little rear. It only stopped him for a minute though. He actually got clear to the very very top but I had already put my camera away.


Being the oldest he gets cheated on pictures. He doesn't like me to take them of him anyway. But when I do, I usually get a hand over the face or a look of "why?" He is such a good kid and I am so very proud of him. He has such a soft spot for little babies and kids. He just makes me smile. For Valentines day he once again told everyone that asked him to be their Valentine (I don't ever remember doing anything like that at this age, what the crap) that he was his Mom's Valentine. I just loved that and I hope that it last for a very very long time.

7 comments:

Doralee said...

What a cute son you have, to tell everyone who is true valentine is!!
By the way, your family pictures are adorable.

Melis said...

What a great boy you have there. I actually saw him at the b-ball games when SF played over there. I was looking for you, but Angie said you weren't there. Wish I could've seen you. I haven't in a while. Sounds like things are going well though.

Heather said...

Oh my gosh!
Look at all that SNOW!
We love Kyron.
What a sweet boy.

Diane said...

You have gotten all of our snow this winter, but it is supposed to start snowing tomorrow and not stop until maybe Saturday.I just knew we would get it all at once.When your Uncle Jim was little he would climb up to the top of a small tree until it would bend over and he could touch the ground.

Lee Anne said...

Climbing trees is great. It is a sad day when we are too big to climb a tree. Have you ever read the book "The Giving Tree"? It is my favorite book ever. What a sweet boy. Sounds like a good one to be the first born.

Jaime said...

All of your kids are such good kids, as they get older it is hard to see daily! lol Looks like you have a really special one here and I'm sure he'll always be that way. It's what you instilled in him! Kudos to you!

Mandy said...

Thats Awesome!! He is a sweet boy:)