Friday, April 11, 2008

Flip flops

It has been so cold here the last few days.
Kooper has insisted on wearing his flip flops!
He thinks he is so big in them.
They look so cute.
We are ready for the warm weather because we are all out of clothes.
We had to go by the boys some more pants because
at school they can't wear shorts until May.
We had bought a bunch of summer clothes in Vegas right before we left so we are set for the SUN!

Also, I have a new e-mail.
Sorry to those of you who have e-mailed me and it has been sent back.
I don't know why it took me so long to let everyone know
it had changed.

lindewoolf@gmail.com

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Ahh he is so stinkin cute. I remember when you got them for him. he didn't know what to do. he was jumping and had the biggest smile on his face. His feet are so cute. Miss you

Colleen said...

love those little toes! Thanks for letting me hang out for a couple of days, I had a blast!

Kasey Sass said...

Awww... Such cute little feet!

Jennifer said...

I love the one's with the strap in the back. At least he's enjoying them and hopefully they still fit when it finally warms up there:)

Mandy said...

Cute page!! It all makes me so anxious for summer too!!

Nicki said...

Such cute little feet. Your page gets me excited for summer!

Jason & Claire said...

I hate it when I buy clothes and then they can't wear them. GOod luck with warmer weather soon!

We'll be pretty jealous of your weather when August rolls around.

Dawn said...

So cute, but Brrr!