Sunday, November 11, 2007

Our little "Sharpay"





Last week we found Kenzi a few new dresses because she really is in dyer need of church dresses. I picked one and she picked one. This is the one that she picked. It is bright red with sparkles all over it and it is cut on the bottom "just like Sharpay's" (from High School Musical). She has been dying for a dress like this and begged and begged to have it. She promised all kinds of things if I got it for her. So of course, I got it for her. She was more than willing to get ready for church this morning. She was ready 4 hours before the rest of us, just so she could wear her new dress. She wanted me to curl her hair just like Sharpays. After I did this she said, "now who do I look just like Mom?" I pretended to think about it and I said, "Sharpay?" She acted all surprised that I guessed Sharpay and said, "I really do,don't I?" So then she said "will you get the camera and take some pictures of me?" So this is her posing like Sharpay. In the meantime the boys are all watching me take pictures of her and she says, "Dad who do I look like?" He looks at me like...who. He guessed Sharpay and she was so excited. She just smiled at him and said, "your right, I actually do look just like Sharpay!" She gave us all a good laugh today. But she reminded us all day that her favorite is still Gabriella, she just likes Sharpays clothes and hair, ha ha!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Kenzi, you look way cuter than that High School Musical girl! love your new dress, can you find me one just like it?

Rylee said...

How cute is she???

Carol said...

I did notice her "fancy" dress at church on Sunday. Where do ya find something like that?

She's killin' me!

Kates said...

She is beautiful!!